INTRODUCTION

INRODUCTION
Verb1            : Tobe : Is             : S + tobe, + TPS : TEMPAT
                   Am                                         PEKERJAAN
                               Are                                         SIFAT
Verb1           : Verb1  : S + V1 : they, we, I, you  
                     Verb1  : S atau ES  : she, he, it
Exmple   : Ani goes to the shool
               I buy a book
               I am a student
               Toni is in the classroom
               I am study the english languange
               Rani is a student
               Mother and I are coooking rice innthe kitchen
              The duck sconims in the river
              Dewi and Santi buy three oranges
           
                         
                 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MAKNA PROKLAMASI KEMERDEKAAN DAN KONSTITUSI PERTAMA

TEORI SEL